Skip to content
To determine permeability and grain fines no of molding sand sample.
- · Take out the sample from the split specimen tube on the drawing plate.
- · Allow the specimen to set dry.
- · Insert the sample carefully in between core permeability tube.
- · Seal the gap between the sample and core permeability by pumping air by the air pump.
- · Place the core permeability tube on rubber boss of VP.VEP and follow the usual procedure for determining permeability number.
- · After each test release the air from the special rubber tube by unscrew the air inlet valve and remove the sample.